Denied Player Report

Discussion in 'Report Section' started by Niwrej, Jul 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niwrej

Niwrej Member

Player Name:
    PureSoul(RF)
    Server:
    x10
    Type of Hack/Scam/Bug Abuse:
    HE HATES PINOY
    Description/Proof:
    this person (the owner of PureSoul/Rainbow Guild) is saying bad things about PINOY player..what is he's problem with PINOY player..Are WE not welcome here? ARE WE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY HIR?? this person is calling PINOY player a SPY, and we should'nt be trusted..the owner of PureSoul is a sick Racist.

Attached Files:

2. killerkong

killerkong Active Member

too small i cant see what it is

jamescicio and Niwrej like this.
  3. Niwrej

Niwrej Member

pls down load it Sir..tnx
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 27, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 27, 2016 ---
    http://imgur.com/a/E4LPg

4. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  5. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Where exactly is the racism present in this screenshots? The word `spy' doesn't make anyone a racist, neither a hater of someone so I assume that your english is probably not the best here. I see he mentioned that he will report those who break the rules so everyone is included regardless the nationality which is perfectly normal, it's you the one that plays the victim role and keeps insisting on using post command to create a drama and it's not the first time I see you doing this. The screenshots you posted yourself are proving a lie because you claim that pursesoul said the server is not for pinoy and I don't see any chat line in your images that would lead to such statement, he actually said the contrary, besides this creating drama or spreading false rumours (saying that `admin will ban if you are pinoy`is obviously a false nonsense statement) is against the server rules so be warned this should not happen again otherwise we will apply our own rules and not yours, no matter what nationality you are.

It's not uncommon in the online games for someone to think that he can play by his own rules and do whatever he wants on the server while in case he gets punished for breaking the server rules he will consider himself the victim and call it a racist act. It's a way of trying to get everyone's attention I guess and you musn't seek for others attention by abusing the post command because that's not its purpose. In conclusion, by looking at the screenshots, there is no racism involved here, there is only useless posting being made and exaggeration at it's best so from now on go ahead and ignore each other if you can't behave like two adults and stop this nonsense because we won't tolerate it.

Vigant likes this.