Talisman of Chaos Assembly

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by amadeok, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

@Kr1d, the image link is enough or atleast post a resized image.
    Server description refers to xshop TOCA not as an existing ingame item that is disabled completly. TOCA used to be available in both cherry mix and lucky coins exchange but it got removed from cherry as it gets bugged that's why you see the word "only" being mentioned in that changelog. It's just a reminder we added about lucky coins being the only place where you can found TOCA and we only did that because at that time divine weapons were introduced. Changelogs are changelogs, not a public tour in our complete server files/settings, be thankful as most servers are nowhere close to us when it comes to transparency about server changes and updates.

Ah, right, he refers to +11~+15 wings mix and it's simple: normal wings goes into the normal items mix category, excellent wings goes into the excellent items mix category.

Kr1d likes this.
  2. amadeok

amadeok Active Member

Which wings are excelent and which are normal? And luck increases 25% but ToL 15% and VIP 5% so these 3 things combined would give a 40% bonus is this correct?

3. Gix

Wings without options are normal items and wings with options are excellent. Even better, just add some pair of wings inside the CM and check it out.
    Yes, luck increases by +25%, ToL 15%, VIP 5% and by my calculations that's a + 45% rate (keep in mind that the vip additional cm rate isn't displayed ingame but only server side)

4. Kr1d

Kr1d Active Member

I'd love to know about the first part as well - originally i've thought that exc wings = +opt (ignore etc.), but web seems to show clean lvl3 wings+11 as both exc and normal
    example; exc - http://eternalmu.com/character/446563696d6174696f4e/X100
    normal - http://eternalmu.com/character/4a756b61746f/X100
    So some clarification here would be awesome.

Also the maximum bonus from ToL is 10%, not 15% - but otherwise yes, that'd be 40% overall.

//oops seems like i'm late to the party - anyway Gix check the EX/NONEX wing issue, is it just visual web bug?
    - yea i'm gonna try that..

//2 ..well yea but here we've got only the 5% variation - thankfully

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  5. Gix

I'm not the developer of the website so no idea, one of the wings could have an option and the other one not. Ignore what the website says and let's stop here because this thread has a different subject. You can ask Jukato and Decimation what options they got on their wings and solve the mistery. Also, the max bonus of ToL is 15% if you would use 10% ToL (where it exists) and 5% ToL, he mentioned 15% in this post so I answered for the rate he mentioned. Here you can use 2 x 5% ToL

Anyway, back to the subject. The thing with TOCA is that it's always been a controversial subject so probably the best choice would be to stick with it's current status.

Kr1d and Kefflar32 like this.
  6. Kefflar32

Kefflar32 Member

Big like (y)

7. amadeok

amadeok Active Member

Can we at least have the % of chance of getting it?