repair stones for lucky set

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by radostinm1, Jun 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radostinm1

radostinm1 Member

Why we should pay extra money for then cant you just put them in lorencia shop for zen?

jamescicio likes this.
  2. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

the extension jewel drop price is ok , but the items drop so fast

3. Forfiter

Forfiter Member

This is nice that you have to buy jevel to upgrade for ec. This set is too op to be like normal sets. Maybe also add more option for this set becouse is too weak? You dont do nothing and you have amazing set for RF, which is the strongest class here ( other class also can buy it but for rf is the best ). Maybe next step you will want add to xstore full pps +L+15+16?.

Sm0uker likes this.
  4. Sm0uker

Sm0uker Active Member

this thread made my day xD

5. Ancalag0n

Ancalag0n Member

Please do not make the lucky set repair stones free... Already the lucky set is the best RF set making this server pay to win just because of that. lets not make the server far less attractive to those who don't want to spend 100's of $$ on making a lucky set +15 which is completely crazy that you allow it in the server anyways.. might as well just add TCA too..

6. Kefflar32

Kefflar32 Member

Ancalag0n lucky set for rf is not paid to win item, please dont say shit things if you don't know the game. First you cannot upgrade lucky items, a full lucky set +15 is super super hard to get and it's not the best set in game for rf as you say, lucky sets are good but not the best. The suggestion is stupid because i think radostimn played on p2w servers made by grisha where he add repair stone in shop for zen in all his servers because that admin only cares about money but this is just suggestion doesn't mean it is already added so why act crazy. Repair stones are not expensive and price is ok they are not p2w but they shouldn't be free. All servers that have donation is p2w for you because you cant afford to support server? Hosting a server is not free if you dont know that everything cost, be thankful that here you dont have toca for coins, wing lvl4 and other p2w items like in other servers that i wont name because i dont want to advertise.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    Offspring likes this.
  7. Ancalag0n

Ancalag0n Member

Lucky set is not the best? ^^ give me a break.. and don't talk to me about ignorance. You can even add extra options on the set. you are proving my point even more It DOES cost a good amount of money to make a +15 set which makes it unobtainable to most players (not the rich ones though.. See the point??) whoever pays the most wins. Thats what pay to win means obviously. For some reason i had to spell it our for you :/ . People don't want to play Mu when they know they don't stand a chance to be competetive vs money players.. Thats why there is so much dissappointment with GMO and its why so many players go to private servers. I don't have a problem with There being paid for items in the game. But when the best set for both PVM and PVP is just sold in the xshop for money the server becomes a huge disappointment. I'm willing to watch any proof you can show me where a +15 Lucky Set RF lose to another set. And don't tell me that its really hard to get a +15 lucky set because 3 days after this server started someone already had a part +14. Not to mention even a +11 or +13 lucky is amazing. The only good thing i can say about this whole situation is that AT LEAST they have to pay even more money to repair the sets and we do have the option to break their sets even though that would take time.

If Grishaa = Gints (im not sure) then that wasnt even a problem becuase the lucky sets would only drop at maximum +9 in that server u couldn't go any higher. even though a +9 lucky set is on par with a +15 PG set. a +15 Lucky set is insane..

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  8. Sm0uker

Sm0uker Active Member

36$ for the set then 4 $ per 3 days=in a month u spend like 70$ to maintain that set, in a month u can free get a ordinary anc set so i think everything is ok.
    p.s. i dont know exactly if it is like x100 ancient items drop but mostly ull just have to try x2 x3 times harder wich would mean at lvl 400 0 ml u can obtain set in 1 - 3 days.

9. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

I honestly can say that it would be great for the jewels of extensions to be hunted , this would let normal players hunt them and the ecoiners buy them maybe for ecoins or jewels whatever , it would be an interesting concept . or maybe u can buy the lucky set and only hunt the extensions xD. w.e i personally don't like the lucky set because it is so expensive to maintain and i do like supporting the server but for me it's a little to much the price .

10. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

Your whole post is just so wrong.

First you have no understanding how lucky set compares to other sets. I understand that you have not had chance to test set vs set on your own so you lack acknowledge in that field but you can set up server in your pc for testing or use some extremley high rate server.

Second. Server needs donations. Ive seen from your posts ingame that you are against donations and mock people who donate. Instead you should be grateful to them for paying for your play time because without them you would have no server to play in. Hosting server is not cheap, most servers barely can pay for bills which is far from making profit.

Edit: I agree on that though that repairing sets should not be free.

Gix, Kr1d and Ezekiel like this.
  11. Ancalag0n

Ancalag0n Member

@ offspring
    mock people who donate? I dont say anything to people on post. Stop pretending like you know who i am when i never said. If you want to make assumptions it just makes you look ignorant. Like i said anyway i don't have a problem with donations. only with Lucky Set in the xshop. Its almost as bad as having w4 in the xshop like ive seen on other servers RF benifits from the lucky set more than the other classes. I'll say again i don't have problem with donations. Only with the lucky sets and TCA items that give money players TOO much advantange.

12. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

@jamescicio, items don't drop, their durability decreases and that is the lucky item default value.

@Ancalag0n and @Kefflar32 this is a suggestion thread, be warned that next time you turn it into a dispute forum your posts shall be removed.
    @Ancalag0n, can't say exactly what server are you are talking about but I'm sure you have no access to their server files right? Let me tell you that max lucky is still +15 there too and every other mu server, it's just that rates from +10 and up to +15 are rare exactly like in this server. There is no TCA here what are you talking about and a lucky set has to be constantly maintained to be used. Instead of spreading this unnnecessary hate please feel free to host your own server and make it exactly how you want it because so far everything is p2w for you but no one puts a gun to your head and tells you to donate so be reasonable, we took off a lot of xshop things that other servers have and prices are way more affordable too.

@radostinm1, because the purpose of a lucky set is to be maintained, it's not something you should wear all day long. Adding it freely into the shop (for zen) as I have seen only in few other servers (mostly p2w) it's a bit too much and we don't want to overdo it. Extension jewel price is fair enough and the current setting makes more sense, but thanks for the suggestion.

Gix and Tavz like this.
  • Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.