+4% Hp rec rate / +16 Addition Dmg

Discussion in 'x10' started by sarkazmas, Jul 28, 2017.

1. sarkazmas

sarkazmas Senior Member

Hello,
    Is there a way to reset Wings JOL option?

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Hey @sarkazmas,
    Not if you maxed them already so your best chance is to "pray" for those wings to fail before reaching +16 add so you can get a chance of obtaining the +X% recovery hp instead.

3. sarkazmas

sarkazmas Senior Member

Oh I actually always pray to get Additional damage haha :p Would you consider an suggestion like an event or something when people could add 1 more jol on top and fail it? or come up with something similar but to fail the option? Just feels sad that 4% rec :D I would even spend credits on web to remove the option from the item :D

4. Gix

Most of time players want the % recovery hp over the add damage but yes, additional damage is not bad at all for a non-reset server. Anyway, no such option as to fail or remove the option once it's maxed.

5. sarkazmas

sarkazmas Senior Member

Yes Yes, but I was thinking maybe in future you could make a scheduled event were players could use a JOL on top of 4% or 16admg and fail them with the chance of 100%? Could only last for minutes, I just need hope :rolleyes:

6. Gix

The game doesn't allow you to insert another jewel once it's maxed so no such event would help. The only way would be to manually set the max life option to +28 instead of +16 and the jol rate to 0% then switch it back to our current setting once the life option on the item was reset, each time requiring us to reload all server options but no way this is going to happen. Shattered dreams, I know. :)

7. sarkazmas

sarkazmas Senior Member

Well, Siege server isnt really used much for upgrading items, so I thought maybe? + I believe Siege configs do not take as much time to reload, do they? Maybe worth considering? :rolleyes: