A New Begining ... DiabloMu Season 6 Episode 3. Coming Soon ...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evilro

evilro Supporter

We waiting....

Hi2all, i m happy to see a new changes on this server and we waiting to see longivity more theat last sesion .
    Any way DarkSiders we be back and this sesion to keep this server alive... and ofc WE ,the olders players of this server , we will make it stick and to promote this game .
    Till i see your respect , i well show you mine ....Forever your friend,the same old player ...
    DarkSword ,GM and member of DarkSide guild

Elther, Gix and OneLove like this.
  2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Thank you for your thoughts and hopefully we will receive the same support in the coming years.

Ok guys, first post updated with an official date. You'll have to wait a little bit longer but as you know, we do not like to launch something fast by rushing. We are always looking to offer the perfect experience in terms of MU client and server and we also gonna work on the new GR webshop and vote rewards

Until then stay active on forums, keep posting here and in other threads and let everyone know about our official date

A vote banner will be added on 1st of May so we can get a boost before launch

Elther likes this.
  3. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

ay there tito, gonna join the fun again? :D

4. thrust

thrust Supporter

can we download it before it goes online?

5. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

very interesting...

6. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

Seems legit. Hey guys, hows it going?

7. PensiA

PensiA Member

it's nice to know we have a count down :d Hi to all

8. Gix

Hello everyone, how's going?

Hmm....emails brought lots of old people back. We should have a great start :)

Just to let everyone know that we'll be running on GMO protocol starting this version so no more KOR for DiabloMu. GMO is more stable and has the original events same as BlizzardMu.

Illusion temple event is now working exactly like the original event and the same goes for Sky Event and the other events.

I want some suggestions from your guys. Here is a final drop list:

We did not decided yet over the illusion temple event so i am waiting some suggestions. Illusion temple is a pvp event with a maximum of 5v5 people and a capture the flag concept. What reward should we have here? ( i was thinked something as fenrir ingredients or full fenrir as default event but this could be just too much. However i can add a small chance of getting fenrir but we still need a reward except that )

We also need some suggestions over the golden box (golden sealed box+golden key combined at CM) and silver box. What should they drop?

The jewels drop is based on normal mobx and box of heaven (drops rena and jewels only with a 70% rena drop). Rena will be used for Moss Elbeland event

We also have automated hide and seek event and race event managed by an ingame npc. And /botpet is also active

Makaveli likes this.
  9. Makaveli

Makaveli Godfather Supporter

I see a lot of events, that's nice. As a reward for Illusion temple i was thinking about Harmony or Guardian jwl, lost maps, the parts of fenrir it's also a good ideea, but not Fenrir itself. I'm thinking about boxes, it's cool to have a variety of prizes.

Golden and silver box should drop rare items like bone, kris, vine anything you can think of. We have already bok +4,+5 that drop a lot of good items.

10. Gix

Waiting for more suggestions.

Jewel of Guardian will have a low drop in K7 and as a reward in Illusion Temple donnot if it's really worth it so let's hear some more opinions.

I was also thinking on some events simillar to wow Raid Boss meaning you need 10-20+ full stat players to kill him.

Also making the normal bosses such as kantru nightmare, crywolf, darkelfs, etc too powerful it will unballance things because new players won't be able to go to the event until they got atleast 50+ resets so i would say keep these bosses values to default.

I want some suggestions here too. What bosses do you think they should be considered as raid bosses = 20+ full stats players needed to kill him
    I will suggest first that the new golden mobs (great goldend ragon, golden satyros, golden ironknight, etc that spawn in raklion, kantru, swamp, etc) should be simillar to raid bosses and really hard to kill as they give multiple boks

PS: What do you think of the prizes listed above for the mentioned events? (prizes posted by me)

11. thrust

thrust Supporter

seems fine.
    will any event drop anchient items?
    as for the very strong goldens,against that,if they show up at your training spot,you cant kill them,and have to move(and it sometime takes very long tiem to get a spot,and you might need to find one fast,go to work etc).

drops seem fine,will really have to see ingame once high enough to kill P:
    illusion reward:seedspheres?

12. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

For the illusion temple,

I like the suggestion of , obviously, not full fenrirs, but parts of it would be sick. As well, maybe condor feathers, stone. Combonation stuff to make wings n such?

13. thrust

thrust Supporter

jewels of life would be awsome as a reward too,atm i see somuch bless/soul income,but lack of JOL,last time had all gear maxed,and lack of jols after even 80rr.

14. Gix

thrust i was talking only about the new golden invasion not the old one. The new golden invasion has new golden mobs that drop from 1 to 5 boks from a single one.

hmmm, really good idea here with the spheres

I've mentioned JOL on crywolf event and doppelganger ( probably imperial too )

@Wasabi so you think fenrirs like red, etc is too much but conder feather / stone is fine? Hell no. Feather will be create and stone will be found.
    Also i was talking about normal fenrir with a change something like 10% chance to get it as prize

Waiting for more opinions about rewards here

15. thrust

thrust Supporter

im deffinately backing up any form of extra jol income P:
    feel like fenrir from that pvp is a bit abusable,dont like the idea,teh 2hour higher rate to drop the parts from crywolf was always doable before,and i have done it 2 times.(fenrir)

if fenrir is a must to have added to any event,it should only be added as a reward from multiple events,event a,b,c need to be done to gather the different parts.i dont see it working for illusion,bit abusable in my eyes,if a strong guild enters all of its players,vs random people.
    high drop rate for the combination items from a high lvl ds,where everyone is equal,would be better.if can set the looter to pick them up as you go.otherwise must choose between exp/looting more often.would not even mid these items from the gore event/moss vs renas.2 events that in my eyes have tweaking space.
    on the subject of moss,will it be bugged now?if peopel are at hes spawn before hes time to spawn comes,he wont sometimes spawn.
    i beleive it was fixed last time,but cant recall.
    also,what about the death kings in lore/noria randomly,are they enabled as bosses?
    everything seems fine sofar as suggsestion/replies go(feather/stone included,do not support the suggsestion).

16. Gix

First of all you can't choose teams in IL so in case that you think you'll enter with your own team this won't work as the server will automatically select equal teams. For the moment seed sphere seems the best prize here what do you guys think?

Deathking will probably drop rare items such as leather, vine, etc

Also invitations for goer and imperial event won't drop (ingredients). I was thinking of adding them to the lucky coin system.
    You can get lucky coins from events such as summer event (drops lucky coin and golden cherry branch with a 70% drop rate). This event will only be available during summer but it's gonna start when the server will be live. Other events will follow such as easter event available during easter, xmas, halloween pk event that will randomly warp players to a separate map for PK event ( all players will be automatically transformed into halloween characters ).

Someone was asking about ancients. They will be available from kundun 6 and illusion of kalima 7, from chaos castle ( the higher the cc the higher chance you'll get so best drop rate will be for mastering cc ), land of trial of CS owners and from combining 255 cherry golden branches (the mix will give some lame items but we'll probably modify to exp and ofc ancient items)

17. AlphaUK

AlphaUK Member

18. Gix

Hello. It will be posted both here and on our website before the launch. Just follow this thread and the website everyday

AlphaUK likes this.
  19. AlphaUK

AlphaUK Member

Thnx Gix that's' exactly what I'm doing. :thumbup:

Gix likes this.
  20. Gix

Bump!

Still waiting for suggestions here

NightBlue likes this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.