A New Begining ... DiabloMu Season 6 Episode 3. Coming Soon ...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

rr in 8 minutes? Dude you haven't played DiabloMu, trust me. Not even on a 1000x exp you won't rr in 8 minutes.

The fastest reset was made in about 1,5h and that was VIP+Seals+Advancing on each map on the exact level then going directly to vip map so let's not exagerate with fake statements.

OneLove if i would tell you the world gonna end tomorrow you'll still believe that too? Rumours and fake spreaded info is one of the things i hate so either test yourself or listen to the staff.

---- exp will remain on 100x. Not to low, not too high because if it's too low some ppl will avoid the server and they might get bored fast as i doubt they'll want to GR char even if it's worth it. And not too high as we don't want tons of rr per day for anyone playing 3-4 hours a day. Drop will be 30% and VIP will be into the same server

NightBlue likes this.
  2. saruman

saruman Supporter

sounds pretty good, but can develop subject old donating? or new donating?

PS we expect to ever regain the items or we must to donate for new items from now?

@ SHADZY or who are u, what mean this? ==>> R.i.p Saxo Gone But Never Forgotten??????????

beyonce, NightBlue and OneLove like this.
  3. thrust

thrust Supporter

if you really think this is accurate,i hope i can prove you very wrong this season,as it really toke max 12mins in ds/sky event/bc.
    all we did then was rr in those events,hunt a bit of golden,go next event,rr every time in those 3 event before the event was over.
    i have no idea how things were this season tho,that was wiped,talking about the one before that.

1.5h is about accurate lvling casually in arena/barracks.(back then)
    8min was when i timed my rr in BC back then.but that was due to that very annoying 200% bonus exp in events that made rrs fast/vips in same serv with insane exp advandage,toke all the good spots,since rred way higher(after just 3 days).
    anyone above 20rr really only(non afkers) same people always bc/dc/sky(less here,pkd),always lvled in those 3 events,nothing came close to it.

anyway im here for this one,new season :D if rrs happen this fast again,and you want them/think they are in 1.5h range,i will get your attention more agressively.

not sure how i feel about the looter,since i always was very active,and picked up everything,and the cheaters who did use them,for some reason were always poor :))
    as pointed out,the pvp change of no fo pendants and rings is very much to my liking aswell.

will you let us know of the full list of new season changes before the launch of the server?

to any new players browsing/waiting/stalking,best server,if you want to play more then a few hours a day :tongue: prepare to take a vacation,its like ladder reseting :))

NightBlue and Anthoney12 like this.
  4. Anthoney12

Anthoney12 The Childish One Supporter

We Gonna Make This Server In The Top 20 Again :D

5. thrust

thrust Supporter

for sure P:

NightBlue likes this.
  6. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

hmmn i doubt allowing autolooting is good decision regardless of what gmo did since gmo is low rate server where jewels are hard to come by compared to dmu, in no time server is going to run into same problem it had back in s3ep2, it being trades with more than 1 inventory of jewels, which leads into mass scamming.

another problem this imposes is that either the % of jewel of soul & cm has to be insanely low or everyone will be walking around wearing +15 sets in no time.

buuuut idk.....this might just be enjoyable if done right...

NightBlue likes this.
  7. Gix

thrust i understad now that your reffered to the previous season 6? before season 3? Because season 3 doesn't have sky. If it was season 6 then yes, the exp was really high in those events in order to attract players.

Kramer, the tons of jewels fron s3ep2 was only at the end when there was the lehap dupe bug which we did not fixed as we started a new database anyway

We have been doing tests in S6Ep3 with muhelper on and trust me it's fine as it is. We shall see when everything will be ready as suggestions are always welcomed

Btw all CM rates will be GMO like not higher

@ Atm we are working on the client translation in about 5 different languages including Romanian.

NightBlue likes this.
  8. NightBlue

NightBlue Well-Known Member

i have question about Lehap.We can do +1 jwls of life +1gamestone +1harmony etc like bless and soul?
    We will have a new magic tree skill like this??.. Screen07_25-19_48-0002.jpg

9. Anthoney12

to everyone asking me what i mean by r.i.p saxo i was told by hes bro saxo is no longer with us he died :(

10. BIiZzArDK

BIiZzArDK Senior Member

:crying:

11. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

yea i know full well, but that wasnt the point, point was that similiar amount of jewels is likely surface if everyone uses looters.
    to be honest im greatly surpriced if forum isnt flooded with scamming reports in 2 months of so.

12. NightBlue

NightBlue Well-Known Member

Are you sure?

:crying:

13. Anthoney12

this is what kaben told me an i dont think he would lie about hes own brother death

14. Elther

Elther Supporter

15. Gix

You would be surprised on how much those two guys lie. Anyway let's stick to the subject

If indeed this happend is quite sad as this is the second player among us hat has this faith. May the gods be with him in the other life.

@ NightBlue , all answers are YES. Mixing for harmony, chaos, refining stone, etc and new skill tree. At the moment we're working on the RageFighter skill tree which will be either available directly from launch or it will come about few days up to 1-2 week later after that.

16. Anthoney12

Sorry Gix

So tell me something can u find exc brave an titan items in game ?!

17. Gix

huh? fix?

There is nothing to be fixed as titan and brave shouldn't be exec. They are socketed items and each option is better than an excellent one.

By making sets like titan, brave exec+socketed this will unballance pvp a lot. I know we had such thing in some previous season and also exec+ancient but that was a mistake that won't be repeated again. Official mu has socketed sets, excellent sets, ancient sets, 380 sets (normal +pink opt) -- the 380 sets are good for servers unde 10x only so that's why they will remain exec+ 380, but except these sets, all the other will remain on their default options.

So non-exec titan or brave is not a bug. Exec+socketed sets was a feature of our server files which we have it now as well but it will remain disabled. Also adding harmony on ancient will also remain disabled to keep everything ballanced

LATER EDIT: Oh sorry, i just read "fix" instead of "find". Anyway answer is NO. Socketed sets are better than excellent so there won't be exec+socketed sets

PS: Finished translating client into Eng, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and Romanian and working on the latest client modification. There might be a little delay in launching but all depends on how fast vcorp and muguard staff will move as I was thinking of using a custom main with 3d+sky+fog+other things and ofc muguard will be implemented and added

18. StoneCold

StoneCold Member

I guess this is the time for my comeback as well :)) it's good to see the old guard returning:D

19. OneLove

OneLove Senior Member

Nice job Gix !

@ StoneCold -you're welcome man ! ;):thumbup:

20. Gix

Good News from our coders

Left to do:

- test few more things on the server
    - waiting for MuGuard staff to implement the anticheat into the new main

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.